Terms and Conditions of Participation
- You must have a fair level of and be able to understand and speak English or German.
- You are aged 18 to 26 (in exceptional cases from 17 years of age).
How to apply?
If you are interested in taking part in one of our EYS – Work Camps and if you agree with the terms and conditions of participation, the next steps are as follows:
- Please open the online application form.
- Please fill in the online application form and register bindingly.
- We will send you an E-Mail confirming the receipt of your application. We will now check if we can offer you a place and let you know as soon as possible.
- In May, we give you a binding confirmation in which particular Camp you will partake.
- In May we will also give you the bank details to transfer the application fee of 25.00 Euro. If you take part in a second camp, the fee for the second Camp is 12.50 Euro.
- All participants, who are not yet 18 years old, must return the declaration for minor participants with the signature of a parent or legal guardian in order to be eligible to participate in our camps. Please send the declaration via fax or E-Mail to the address given below.
Ecumenical Youth Services (EYS)
Karolin Minkner, Camp Coordinator
Telephone +49-(0)30 / 31 91-131
Fax +49-(0)30 / 31 91-100
Ökumenische Jugenddienste (ÖJD) / Ecumenical Youth Services (EYS)
Amt für kirchliche Dienste
D – 10625 Berlin
As our EYS office only operates with part-time staff and we have no answering machine, the recommended way to get in touch is to send us an E-Mail. We will usually reply within two days and communicate hours during which our office is staffed and when we can be reached by phone. We apologize for any inconvenience.