Terms and Conditions of Participation
- You can communicate in English or German.
- You are between 18 and 26 years old. In exceptional cases, participation is also possible from the age of 17. Please get in touch with us to make arrangements!
How to apply?
If you are interested in taking part in one of our EYS – Work Camps and if you agree with the terms and conditions of participation, the next steps are as follows:
- Please open the Online Application Form.
- Please fill in the online application form and register bindingly.
- You will receive an e-mail from us confirming that we have received your application. This is not yet a confirmation of a workcamp place. Please do not buy a ticket yet! We will now check if we can offer you a place and let you know as soon as possible.
- In the beginning of May, we give you a binding confirmation in which particular Camp you will partake.
- When you are accepted for a place at a work camp, we will also give you the bank details for transferring the participation fee of 25.00 Euros. The registration fee of 25.00 Euros must be transferred to the EYS account no later than 28 days before the start of the camp.
- All participants, who are not yet 18 years old, must return the declaration for minor participants with the signature of a parent or legal guardian in order to be eligible to participate in our camps. Please send the signed form scanned or as a photo by e-mail to the EYS office, the address is given below.
Ecumenical Youth Services (EYS)
Karolin Minkner, Camp Coordinator
Telephone +49-(0)30 / 31 91-131
Mobil +49-(0)151 210 630 26
Ökumenische Jugenddienste (ÖJD) / Ecumenical Youth Services (EYS)
Amt für kirchliche Dienste
D – 10625 Berlin