Terms and Conditions of Participation
- You must have a fair level of and be able to understand and speak English or German.
- You are aged 18 to 26. By arrangement, participation is also possible from the age of 16.
How to apply?
If you are interested in taking part in one of our EYS – Work Camps and if you agree with the terms and conditions of participation, the next steps are as follows:
- Please open the Online Application Form.
- Please fill in the online application form and register bindingly.
- We will send you an E-Mail confirming the receipt of your application. We will now check if we can offer you a place and let you know as soon as possible.
- In May, we give you a binding confirmation in which particular Camp you will partake.
- In May we will also give you the bank details to transfer the participation fee of 25.00 Euro. If you take part in a second camp, the fee for the second Camp is 12.50 Euro.
- All participants, who are not yet 18 years old, must return the declaration for minor participants with the signature of a parent or legal guardian in order to be eligible to participate in our camps. Please send the declaration via fax or E-Mail to the address given below.
Ecumenical Youth Services (EYS)
Karolin Minkner, Camp Coordinator
Telephone +49-(0)30 / 31 91-131
Mobil +49-(0)151 210 630 26
Fax +49-(0)30 / 31 91-100
Ökumenische Jugenddienste (ÖJD) / Ecumenical Youth Services (EYS)
Amt für kirchliche Dienste
D – 10625 Berlin