Nach oben scrollen
- We are a camp!
We live and work together and support one another. All participants and group leaders belong to the camp.
- We are polite, considerate and fair with one another.
- We respect each other (the privacy of everyone / the property of others).
- We actively engage against derogatory behaviour. Discrimination and violence are not tolerated.
- We take care of the camp place.
- Smoking is allowed from age 18 in designated areas only.
- NO drugs
- NO spirits at all.
Alcohol (wine & beer) is allowed in the evening (8pm) from age 16 in the amount so that the next morning the alcohol limit is ZERO.