The EYS held an international EYS work camp in 2020 despite omnipresent difficulties. The framework conditions were set by the regulations of the state government in force at that time.
Camps are also planned for 2021, but they can only ever take place depending on the applicable state ordinances. Because these ordinances are always changing, information about this will be sent to the participants only 4 weeks before the camp. Unfortunately, a cancellation of the camp at short notice cannot be ruled out under the pandemic conditions. The hygiene concept will always be adapted to the current conditions.
In addition to the regulations, the following arrangements are planned for the 2021 season:
- The costs of corona tests, which are required by the federal government upon entry, will be paid by the EYS. All other participants will enter a self-imposed 10-14 day quarantine prior to camp for the protection of other participants and the camp partner.
- Masks and hygiene supplies for disinfection are provided at the camp.
- There are only small groups with a maximum of 10 participants and 2 team members.
- The camps take place mainly in rural areas, which makes it easier to stay and live outdoors and avoid contact with crowds.
- The participants are partly accommodated in tents.
- The sleeping quarters for the participants are chosen in such a way that a good distance can be kept.