The EYS held three international work camps in 2021. The framework conditions were set by the regulations of the respective state government in force at that time.
Also in 2022, EYS camps will take place that comply with the state-established rules for the containment of covid19. Because these regulations are always changing, a cancellation of the camp at short notice under pandemic conditions unfortunately cannot be ruled out. The hygiene concept is always adapted to the current conditions.
In addition to the regulations, the following arrangements are planned for the 2022 season:
- The camps will be held as a 2G camp under the Corona rules currently in effect for the camps. Camp participants must have recovered from Covid19 disease. Or, participants must be fully vaccinated with an EU-approved vaccine. Currently, BioNTech/Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca and Johnson & Johnson vaccines are approved in the EU.
- You need a valid digital proof of vaccination
- The costs of Corona quick tests are paid by EYS. We would like participants to reduce their contact with other people before the camp in order to avoid infection shortly before the camp.
- Masks and hygiene supplies for disinfection are provided at the camp.
- There are only small groups with a maximum of 10-13 participants and 2-3 team members.
- Some of the camps take place in rural areas, which makes it easier to stay and live outdoors and avoid contact with crowds.
- The sleeping quarters for the participants are chosen in such a way that a good distance can be kept.